Friday, December 23, 2016

Favourite songs of 2016


Clearly, I like writing about music (which really just means I like organizing my favourite music), so I've made a list of my Top 14 Favourite Songs Of 2016. I simply listed them in alphabetical order and put a star next to my top 4. :)

~

Beyonce - Formation

David Bowie - Blackstar

Garbage - Empty

Ghost - Square Hammer *


(I wore this outfit a little while ago, but never posted it. It's a sweater from Nordstrom over a little cropped hoodie from Bob's over a dress from a boutique.)

Iggy Pop - Sunday *

John Paul White - What's So

Mantar - Era Borealis *

Metallica - Moth Into Flame

PJ Harvey - The Wheel


Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Run The Jewels - Legend Has It

Russian Circles - Vorel

Sturgill Simpson - Brace For Impact (Live A Little) *


No comments:

Post a Comment